Pictureless Report -30C Today - WHOA!!!

Leecher

Yesterday was suppose to go out for specks but with a very wise decision opted not to :blush: Mother nature had put a dreadful spell upon us and there was nothing I could do about it :angry: deep freeze that is :wallbash:

So all day yesterday, I visualize them little beauties coming to suck the bait off of my lures and putting a few on ice for the pan... but reality is, today, they had lock jaw :w00t: Didn't matter what the offering was... just couldn't get them to bite, no matter what I did :wallbash: Jigging, dead sticking salties, just didn't work <_<

It was a cold one for sure... left home, temps was -28C, no wind (Thank God) when I got to destination, it was a balmy -30C :w00t: Spent 4 hours trying to entice them with no results.... Felt like the lake had been fished out :o

I got to check another lake on my way down and to my surprise, no fishing huts in sight :wallbash: Guess will have to wait another couple of weeks to target walleyes :blush::blink:

So this is my report for today and looking forward to heading back out there :thumbsup_anim:

Safe ice is not upon us yet for some... please play it safe!!!

Tight lines

Leechman

Edited by Leechman

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

apparently their ontario cousins weren't biting either leech. i made a long ski into some excellent brook trout lakes and only caught 2 fish in the last hour. the only pics we took were of the icicles hanging off our beards when we got to the lake. i hope next weekend is better for both of us.

apparently their ontario cousins weren't biting either leech. i made a long ski into some excellent brook trout lakes and only caught 2 fish in the last hour. the only pics we took were of the icicles hanging off our beards when we got to the lake. i hope next weekend is better for both of us.

Sorry to hear Lucas :(

Guess I wasn't the only one :blush: Maybe it had something to do with the lunar phase :unsure:

Good luck next weekend :Gonefishing::)