My New Home

Live2fish85

Thanks Phil.

Like I always say. Any fishing is better then no fishing. I should bring my xbox and tv and just play my Bass Pro Shop fishing game lol.

Ha! Two words, Angry Birds. I am not a gamer in the least, but it is addicting.

Umm I honestly don't remember there names very good. I do have and see lots of blonde nurses.

If you do get her then i'll know your in perfect hands .... lol and if so tell her uncle Ron says Hi . Take care for now , i have to get back out to the shop and finish what i was doing , lunch break is over .

Edited by Skipper " D "

Quick update. Talked to the Doctor today and they are still hoping that the tear in the heart heals on its own but they also noticed that there ix a small blood clot in there to so they are keeping an eye on the clot and the tear. For now I got to just relax abd not walk around to much causing my heart to work to hard. One good thing is I got to watch a good hour of un-interupted fishing.

Well quick update. When I thought I couldn't get worst I got the flu. This morning I woke up puking my brains out this morning. They tried giving me gravol through IV but it didn't work. After that they gave me meds that are givin to people on Chemo to keep them from getting sick.

The wife and i are starting to get over a bad bronchial virus.We caught it when my nephew brought his sick kids over at Christmas. They are both in daycare.Walking snot factorieswallbash.gif

The wife is hit harder than me, and she went to 2 clinics here this morning. Both are booked completely for the whole day.

Seems everyone is sick with something or other.

Yea big time there is a ton of flu and viruses that are going around here. I can see going to the doctors with bronchitis and so on as it is a nasty cold. I have been there myself and those symptoms are worst then the flu.

Edited by Live2fish85