Flame Lake Lodge

seanik

It' that time of year, we are planning our annual fishing trips to Ontario. We have booked a trip July 14-21 to Lake Nagagami a fly in out of Hornepayne. A 2nd trip is planned for mid August, I came across the Flame Lake Lodge website which is located about 1 hr South of Chapleau on Hwy. 129. The rates are very reasonable and it looks like a nice place. I have never been in this area and would appreciate any fishing information about Flame Lake and the surrounding lakes. Flame Lake lodge maybe more of a resort than the fishing camp type lodge we prefer.

Thank you,

Seanik

What I do is look at the sites and after finding the price and location then post on the board for actual people that have been their.

Art

Art, that's exactly what the op did LOL!

Speaking of which I can't help you there. Never heard of the place before.

never heard of the place, I was curious so I found it on a map, close to hwy 129, on the east side, it's a pretty small lake, less than 5 km long without many bays/ islands

I think those smaller Chapleau area lakes can be tough fishing when they are small and receive a fair bit of pressure

check out Bisco too (if you haven't already), about the same distance driving, Grey Owl Camp, Ritchies End of Trail Camp, even better is Rays Camp on Ramsey (near Bisco)