Does basspro ever have there rain parka on sale

coreyhkh

i have the pro qualifier suit, parka and bibs. great suit. (wife wouldnt let me spend the extra for the 100MPH suit lol)

and get the PARKA, not jacket. u will appreciate the extra length of the parka when its raining and windy or when ur running the lake.

I can tell you from experience that the BPS 100MPH bibs are far, far drier then the best Cabelas bibs (Guide wear).

Your the first person Ive seen say that...

Considering how dry the cabelas gear is that's impressive...

I had dads ranger 620T in 5-6 footers with waves and spray coming in so fast the pump could hardly keep up... It was like buckets of water being thrown on me...40-50km winds...

Bone dry

Maybe over time there is a difference between the products...

I just know my cabelas guidewear parka and bibs were on sale for $270 to my door with a free $60 tackle bag...

Hey guys I am not sure what one to pick up I am looking for a jacket that will work year round spring to fall. Bass pro sales alot of different options.

Bass Pro Shops® Pro Qualifier

Bass Pro Shops® 100MPH GORE-TEX Rain Parka

I would also prob get the fleece liner or insulated liner to go inside the jackets.

Some people have said the 100MPH would be to warm in the summer is the pro Qualifer better for summer I would not use the liner.

I will also get bibs also not sure what one to get.

Any help would be Welcome.

Pro qualifier is better for the summer. Consider getting the pants instead of bibs,they have attachments for suspenders and fit very high on your stomach thus you avoid the shoulder strain of bibs, very handy for taking a leak too as there is no need to undo the jacket.You can buy a zip in wind proof insulated liner made for them if you fish cold weather too making it a more flexible suit than the 100mph or guidewear which are too heavy for summer fishing.

Edited by hirk