Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone

Handlebarz

Hey everyone I just wanted to thank you all for the support in 2011 it started off as a great year and ended the same for Handlebarz musky lures from the bottom of my heart I thank everyone for supporting us from the members who encouraged me to take my hobby to the next level to the store owners here who now carry my lures it has been a blast. And for each one of you who purchased lures or recommend them to others I am looking forward to 2012 and hopefully expanding into some new areas where my lures are not in yet.

From the family side it has been a rough one this year but things are heading back to the positive side of life I must again thank all the members who shared the journey with myself and my father who was battling caner since 2005 it was a long battle and ended with him going peacefully at home with us he is at rest now and would want us to go forward. I just wanted to thank you all for being a great bunch here. Dad was such a positive role model in my life I just hope I carry that forward for him.

Cheers and Happy New Year to each and every one here at my OFC family.

Mike Danna Jade Mikey and bruiser.

Edited by Mike P.