Reel Question ?

Skipper D

First of all, 5.0:1 is not high speed.. And that reel kinda puts to rest the "the more ball bearings, the better the reel" theory eh? Anyhow, I was able to find everything you need to know about the reel through Google. These people are quite fortunate as they found that company in 2007.

Taken from their company documents...this is cut and paste.

We promise to offer you the right Fishing Reel with best price and best service!We have confidence that you will satisfy with our products and service.We promise you that the quality of faucet is first-class and selection is wide. Faucets for home and lab are all available.Our goods are both excellent in quality and reasonable in price.Above items are just a part, many more Cisco products are not listed out, please feel free contact us for more details. Thank you for your attention

Company information:

Weihai Hongzhu Sports Co., Ltd. was found in 2007 . We is an exporter of China (Mainland) Racing Boat products. We have exported products to many other countries, such as North America South America Eastern Europe Southeast Asia Africa Oceania Mid East Eastern Asia Western Europe. We are absolutely capable of meeting various demands from the market. Importantly, to put quality consisting of product quality and service quality in the first place is our business! If you are interested in our products ,for more details, please feel free to contact us.Pls visit our website at www.chinafishingtackles.net!

First of all, 5.0:1 is not high speed.. And that reel kinda puts to rest the "the more ball bearings, the better the reel" theory eh? Anyhow, I was able to find everything you need to know about the reel through Google. These people are quite fortunate as they found that company in 2007.

Taken from their company documents...this is cut and paste.

We promise to offer you the right Fishing Reel with best price and best service!We have confidence that you will satisfy with our products and service.We promise you that the quality of faucet is first-class and selection is wide. Faucets for home and lab are all available.Our goods are both excellent in quality and reasonable in price.Above items are just a part, many more Cisco products are not listed out, please feel free contact us for more details. Thank you for your attention

Company information:

Weihai Hongzhu Sports Co., Ltd. was found in 2007 . We is an exporter of China (Mainland) Racing Boat products. We have exported products to many other countries, such as North America South America Eastern Europe Southeast Asia Africa Oceania Mid East Eastern Asia Western Europe. We are absolutely capable of meeting various demands from the market. Importantly, to put quality consisting of product quality and service quality in the first place is our business! If you are interested in our products ,for more details, please feel free to contact us.Pls visit our website at www.chinafishingtackles.net!

rofl2.gifrofl2.gif

Please to thank me later in than sooner.

Junk , the dam guy paid me with junk , the .................... . It came to me this summer in a dedt of gradutude from a neigbour , i spooled it up with 10pd test and used it all summer after the one i had been using broke . I was skeptic at first but as it turned out i like the darn thing and was wanting to find another one dunno.gif

Junk , the dam guy paid me with junk , the .................... . It came to me this summer in a dedt of gradutude from a neigbour , i spooled it up with 10pd test and used it all summer after the one i had been using broke . I was skeptic at first but as it turned out i like the darn thing and was wanting to find another one dunno.gif

Well ya know what they say.One mans junk is anothers gold.If you like it, then who is to say its not good.