Reeds Black Friday Sale

Billy Bob

Confusing for the USPS for sure. Half of you are called Billy Bob. The other half are called Billy Sue.

Almost but not quite right Roy......we also have a lot of Bubba's but most are in the big house... :whistling:

And please use UPS and not USPS....USPS only delivers JUNK MAIL (Daily)....grrrrrrr...I now have a garbage can for a mail box but the mail carrier refuses to use it...so now I mark all junk mail with a magic marker "Return to Sender" and now the mail carrier has to carry it off with him...dumb ass.

Now those are some TRUE deals!

Lowrance HDS 10 - $1789 after $200 rebate

Humminbird 798c SI - $549

But wait! The Canadian media and our local Canadian retailers are telling us they have their own 'Black Friday Deals' so you don't have to shop in the U.S.!

Here's how our prices compare in Canada...

Lowrance HDS10 - $2299 after $200 rebate

Humminbird 798c SI - $1049

So they say there is no reason to shop in the U.S. yet clearly these results prove otherwise...I say, give me a reason NOT to shop in the U.S.!

Now those are some TRUE deals!

Lowrance HDS 10 - $1789 after $200 rebate

Humminbird 798c SI - $549

But wait! The Canadian media and our local Canadian retailers are telling us they have their own 'Black Friday Deals' so you don't have to shop in the U.S.!

Here's how our prices compare in Canada...

Lowrance HDS10 - $2299 after $200 rebate

Humminbird 798c SI - $1049

So they say there is no reason to shop in the U.S. yet clearly these results prove otherwise...I say, give me a reason NOT to shop in the U.S.!

Ughhhh....I just gagged a bit. I paid $1049 for the 798si in June... :wallbash:

$549 is nuts. I should buy another one just to get a better "average price" :lol:

I was going to say Jer, I hope you weren't going to read this, lol!

Also, I was going to show you the custom transducer cover the previous owner put on the boat so it doesn't splash all over the place when going WOT. It's pretty slick.

Edited by BillM

Ughhhh....I just gagged a bit. I paid $1049 for the 798si in June... :wallbash:

$549 is nuts. I should buy another one just to get a better "average price" :lol:

Forget the average price. How about if you buy a new one at $549, then sell your old one at $549 which is still a great deal for anyone. Your net gain will be a brand new unit for $0 investment.

Forget the average price. How about if you buy a new one at $549, then sell your old one at $549 which is still a great deal for anyone. Your net gain will be a brand new unit for $0 investment.

Roy, you seem like a stand-up guy and I always like your posts, but dear sir, I am going to have to question your math on this one.... :blink:

I like your creative thinking though. Can you do my 2011 taxes? :rofl2:

Roy, you seem like a stand-up guy and I always like your posts, but dear sir, I am going to have to question your math on this one.... :blink:

Think about it.

What I'm saying is that you will have traded your older unit in for a new one. Is it still not right?

I was joking about buying two...I only need one, and the "new one" would be no better than the 4 month "old one". I would have to sell at least one of them at a profit to come out ahead in any way. And that's before we even factor in taxes (and shipping and duty, on the US order)

Not slighting Roy, just having some fun and trying to ease the pain of feeling like I paid too much. :(