Input needed on a hand-held with navionics capability?

buick14

Hey guy,

I have the navionics app for my iphone, but I was wondering if anybody can steer me in the right direction in getting this program in a weatherproof handhelp gps unit (I hate the thought of using my iphone out on the ice).

Or, is there anything which you guys could recommend which would be equivalent to a navionics program>?? I'm interested in using the unit for scopeing out ice fishing spots ahead of time, but also want to use it in the summer to locate the drop offs/rocks etc.

Thanks!

Make that 3X on the H2O. Too bad that Lowrance discontinued them. I take my Hotmaps from my HDS7 boat unit and use it in my H2O for hard water. Check out Kijiji, thats where I found mine :thumbsup_anim:

Edited by motion

Make that 3X on the H2O. Too bad that Lowrance discontinued them. I take my Hotmaps from my HDS7 boat unit and use it in my H2O for hard water. Check out Kijiji, thats where I found mine :thumbsup_anim:

Lowrance seems to discontinue every good product they come out with, I use my XOG (discontinued) on the boat as well as the ice and in the big rig out on the road unfortunatly it's not updateable any more, no Linc, no Trans Canada hwy in New Brunswick etc. since these roads were completed after the last available updates. :-(

jjcanoe