First Ever Brown Trout

Pangle

Well, its been a while since I've been out and even though conditions were not favourable I managed to land my first brown. And what thick shoulders he had!. I first thought I had a snag, until it started to move. He didn't fight very much, more of a sluggish pull. However, I was pretty excited when I realized it was a brown.

Overall, a pretty decent morning. I also managed 3 small bows as well. All fish were hiding under wood.

Thanks for reading.

IMG_1597.jpg

IMG_1598.jpg

IMG_1599.jpg?t=1320936593

Ive never really caught a brown in the rivers that fought like a steelie, come to think of it the only time ive ever seen a brown jump while hooked is at a certain marina when they used to come in heavy. Generally i think they just like to take runs and hug bottom. Nice fish btw

Edited by l2p

Ive never really caught a brown in the rivers that fought like a steelie, come to think of it the only time ive ever seen a brown jump while hooked is at a certain marina when they used to come in heavy. Generally i think they just like to take runs and hug bottom. Nice fish btw

Whatchu talkin' about?

That brown I hooked into was jumping around and you thought it was something else.