Happy Halloween

Twocoda

Just heard another unbelievable one on the radio, some of Simcoe County schools won't be allowing the little ones to bring their costumes to school for fear of offending some of the non conforming Canadians. Don't like it here, I'll show you the road to the Departures door at Malton.

Just heard another unbelievable one on the radio, some of Simcoe County schools won't be allowing the little ones to bring their costumes to school for fear of offending some of the non conforming Canadians. Don't like it here, I'll show you the road to the Departures door at Malton.

Simcoe county? As far as I know most people there are accustomed to Canada. Not much multiculturalism either or am I missing something?

Some religions ( Penticostal) say that it, ( halloween) is paying respects to the devil. A pagan festival. There are 250 million Penticostals , they make up 25% of the worlds Christians. What does school and teaching have to do will halloween?

Edited by fishermccann

What does school and teaching have to do will halloween?

Nothing at all, neither does Christmas, Valentines, and all the other events that are celebrated by the western world. The way I look at it, Hallowe'en, it's a kiddie event, what's the harm done by allowing the children to have a bit of fun.

I do not think it is the "westen world" , but more like the "Christian world", and this would be taking place in a public ( multi-faith), school.

Well it appears you have already been assimilated, I guess I'll have to send Jerrie (7 of 9) over to straigten out your sorry "donkey", I grew up in this country and I'm tired of having someone ram their :asshat: down my throat.

im not going to post the Christmas House Lightshow this year... :wallbash:

personally im all for Halloween...its a fun event for kids to dress up, pretend and get rewarded with treats...and the fact that ive knocked off at least ten pounds of choclate bars and rockets in the last week doesnt hurt either.. :clapping: