Tip up with Rod/Reel

BucktownAngler

You don't need them spring loaded setup to go out ice fishing... I've made quite a few tipups in my hard water fishing career and know that the last ones I made were the very best :) with reels :P

DSC03532.jpg

DSC02882.jpg

DSC02883.jpg

Boring? Whats more exilerating than running and gunning all over the lake when its -20? LOL

Sorry 12footspringbok but ice fishing isn't boring at all to any hard water angler that want to have a great time on the ice even when it's -20C ;)

Sitting in the dentists office, waiting for root canal work.dry.gif

No Paul... sitting on the hard stuff catching these :P is what I call having fun ;)

DSC03393.jpg

DSC03489.jpg

Ice fishing isn't boring at all, it's right up there with watching 5 pin bowling on the TV :sarcasm:

Sorry Lew but ice fishing to me brings joy and happiness when I'm up against the element and truly enjoy catching all kinds of species of fish that want to come out and play :) No different than fishing for ski's in late fall when the temps dip under :)

Sorry Lew but ice fishing to me brings joy and happiness when I'm up against the element and truly enjoy catching all kinds of species of fish that want to come out and play :) No different than fishing for ski's in late fall when the temps dip under :)

mon ami! (dang, did I spell it right? ;))