We Tagged them AGAIN

Billy Bob

Yesterday (Monday) the 2 of us fished from 7:30am to 11:15am and got 62 Jumbo perch and 1 under sized walleye in the Lake above Niagara Falls.... :whistling:

Anchored once in 50 feet of water where we got them last Saturday and never moved... :thumbsup_anim:

The perch bite is on in my secret lake that's between Point Abino and Sturgeon Point....don't want to upset anyone by naming the Lake but it's a Great Lake to fish... :D ...so if you can read between the lines, hook up you boat and load of the freezer for a long cold winter ahead.

Good Luck,

Bob

BTW ALL bites were VERY light hang bites.......

We were out on Sunday off of the Catt in 50 foot of water. Caught 30 with 2 being in the 14 inch range. All fish were caught on Emeralds. Here is a picture of a few from our catch.

Perch.jpg

NICE....well done......did you purchase your bait or dip them yourself ?

Can't find a bait dealer that sells the good stuff.

Bob

Purchased the bait at Miller's bait and tackle. Wish the bait was a little larger but the jumbos didn't seem to mind.

So Ricky finally broke down and got the good stuff....last week he only had the golden shiners. I use a umbrella net that has larger holes which filter out the small minnows.

Bob

My friend who took me out stated that all he had last week was the goldens but he had success on them. Our trip on Sunday was a last minute decision so we didn't have time to dip bait or purchase from some place like Big Catch. Hope to get out again, catching them was a blast on the ultralight.

Hit my fall spot on Simcoe for the first time with my old man Monday. Fished from 9-1;30 and kept 27 in the 10-12 inch range. Could have limited out easily with 10-12 inchers. Let a few go that where pushing 14 inches. Man I love the fall perching on Simcoe.

Bigugli it should be good for our trip in there on the 2nd. I'm looking forward to meeting your mom...and I'm fasting for the occasion :thumbsup_anim:

8feet of water fishing plastics under a float. Does it get any easier then that?