reintroduce me

pike slayer

hi guys, you may not remember me but i use to be on here quite a bit 1.5-2years ago. i bought my first house out at a lake 20min from sault ste.marie out of cell phone range out of pretty much out of internet range. the other day i finally broke down and got satellite internet and im finally back on. since buying a house, working all the time and now being engaged i dont get as much time to get out fishing as i use to. im hoping coming on here lights a bigger fire to get my butt out on the lake. ya i live at the lake and rarely get out, its a shame i know. anyways just thought i say hi and give an update. Gavin

hi guys, you may not remember me but i use to be on here quite a bit 1.5-2years ago. i bought my first house out at a lake 20min from sault ste.marie out of cell phone range out of pretty much out of internet range. the other day i finally broke down and got satellite internet and im finally back on. since buying a house, working all the time and now being engaged i dont get as much time to get out fishing as i use to. im hoping coming on here lights a bigger fire to get my butt out on the lake. ya i live at the lake and rarely get out, its a shame i know. anyways just thought i say hi and give an update. Gavin

Hi Gavin, Glad you are back!!

Regards

SteveO

Edited by docknocker