O' O' Boys the fish frys on

Skipper D

Thats right , she's got the bass out maken it ready to hit the pan , i can it see on the counter floating in a boul of milk ...... scary ! The french fries and onion rings sure are smelling good , O'man that was fast , i got ta go , a plate of food just landed if front of me , i better give it a try...............

Bowl of milk? Are you having Bassloops? that's more of a breakfast dish. :D

LOL... bassloops , breakfast dish no , its breakfast fish..lol. Differant hu, the milk thing , if this bass was to be foul tasting stuff all i can say is i think the milk trick did it , no bad tast what so ever , really it had no tast at all , it seems that perhapes it would be one of tho's things where it would probaly tast better tomorrow when eaten cold , i must say sorry to the guys on here the other day who offered up their recipes to try , it was a last minute thing tonight to have fish for supper and being i had'nt eaten all day she wasted no time when i came in the door .......lol

rofl2.gif

Don't know why, but everytime i read your threads, i get hungrydunno.gif Hotdogs, bass, french fries and onion rings.UmmmmmmUmmmmmmm.

Quick call 911, i felt an artery hardenw00t.gif

....... MM GOOD THING IT WAS FISH .....LOL . Our home has always been known as a place where ya go and get filled up , the wifes a great cook

Bass - the other walleye meat......I enjoy the taste of bass as well.

Beverly reminded me that her mother would quite offten place differant kinds off fish in milk for 10 to 15 minutes before cooking them , you have to give it a try some time and you be the judge , some times theres some one around that dose'nt quite like the strong taste of the fish you might be cooking and this was how she would prepare it so they could eat it .

Don't tell me really ate them stinken bass... :stretcher:

Bass or hot dogs......hot dogs win every time with or without flies..

Now go catch a edible tasting fish.....like a yellow pike... :whistling::D

Come on there BB , i like your self that i can see have never eaten any thing that hurt us and it shows.......lol...lol .Besides up here in G country the water is crystal clear , nothing in there can hurt ya .

Edited by Skipper " D "

Come on there BB , i like your self that i can see have never eaten any thing that hurt us and it shows.......lol...lol .Besides up here in G country the water is crystal clear , nothing in there can hurt ya .

I agree your in God's Country in northern Ontario but that don't stop bass from tasting like ass... :whistling: ....think about that...remove the "b" from bass and you have :asshat: