Who's making the coffee on here tonight

Skipper D

:thumbsup_anim: Just stepping out the door meself! Heading up to Balsam for some live action shore fishing! BOOM! :clapping: pretty much going for anything that loves 3 - 5' minnows! LOL Walleye?, bass?, Pike? Who knows!

Iwish you luck , heading out my self here shortly on Lake Simcoe

I'm sipping on some nice STRONG java I made.....will be leaving around 6:30am for some Erie perch....strong cold front came through the last 2 days so I'm not expecting too much, but hopefully at a meal or 2...

Sorry i missed you post Billy Bob , must of been on my way to the water when it came on ..........

I sipped and sipped my java while making a 45 minute drive down the NYS Thruway to the Catt...but wait, low and behold there's a Timmy's a half mile from the launch....knowing it's required we slid in Tim's old parking lot for a quick medium to go in my travel mug...had the pretty girl even nuke it for 30 seconds and I was off to the state launch to catch some Lake Erie jumbo perch... :clapping: ...33 caught by noon...not bad but not great.

A tad frosty out this morning, glad I brought the thermos, should have brought gloves ttttooooo, brrr. Went down to the local river, 2nd cast bang, salmon on, 15 seconds salmon off. Slurp of coffee, lets try this again, after 1/2 an hour, second hit, dang, not a good hook up, spit the lure back at me again. Ah well had some action and fun. Slurp some more coffee, as I climb the hill, I find the grass is frosted over and quite slippery. Back home, now it's time to tackle the trailer and get it closed up for the cold months.

Well all great starts to a day on the water , mine not so good ,and they did come in three , if you were at the Tiffin launch yesterday morning then you know who i am , i was up in the parking lot with the pickup parked behind the boat charging the batterys , yes the "two"batterys , even the back up was dead . Seems this is going to happen if i don't rememberto shute the master kill switch off when i park the boat thru the week , in and out of the water four times in one day , did'nt fine the perch holes , and gave my set up to a fellow who was trying to catch and tag perch for nexts weeks festival , three things ..lol . I did in the end come home with some nice bass , a boat that started , and a new freind .

Edited by Skipper " D "