Leaf's Nation

Moosebunk

Hey everyone, I live in Pittsburgh, Pa. The city is going crazy for the PENS.. I called for play-off tickets 3 weeks ago, first 2 rounds sold out.. The fans will have what they call a black out, everyone will be wearing black!! I did get tickets for my son and I, but I had to pay...... Anyways, Its gonna be a great series.... I say Pens in 7!!! Peace

Good Luck Beerman. As a Sens Fan....I agree with you with your prediction. As much as i would like to see the Sens beat the Pens. I think it will be a long series with the Pens winning the 7th game in OT. Gary Roberts will also play a big role, in once again ending the Sens season early. Then the real 2nd guessing will begin. Muckler will be raked over the coals, for not acquiring Gary Roberts at the trade dealine. The reason is plan and simple...he didn't want to sacrifice the teams future (Patrick Eaves) and overall long term regular season success for someone who he believed was not going to to be an impact player for the Sens in the Playoffs. It's clear to me that Muckler is more conerned with long term regular season success and making the playoffs every year, then with sacrificing some of the Sens youth for a chance at a real Cup run. You can tell that i really wanted the Sens to pick up Roberts, because i believe he has a few more good playoffs games in him.

I hope i'm wrong on this obviously, but i just can't shake the feeling that the Pens are a team of destiny this year. How far they go is anyones guess.

Go Sens Go!!!!

FOTB

:Gonefishing:

Edited by fishinonthebrain

If the Leafs had made the playoffs and the Sens had not you would have seen what a true bad hockey fan is. All you will here now is more whinning from Leaf nation.You have to play a whole season to make the playoffs not one game.Blown 4 goal lead against Buffalo .........ouch bet that hurts now !!! Trophy muskie you hit it right on the head !!! Champion is definitely coming from the east because you west coatsers are light weights.Lets see how well Pittsburgh does without the shootout when they actually have to score a real goal to win.Those young kids are going to fold like a house of cards GO SENS GO !!!

Big comfy armchair ...... $250

Big Screen Tv .............. $2500

Watching the sens choke on national TV .......... PRICELESS !!!

Munchies...............$2.50

Case of Beer.........$25

Big comfy chair......$250

Big Screen TV........$2500

Watching the Sens play the Pens in what is most likely going to be one of the best 1st round playoff series, while knowing the Leafs are booking Tee times.............PRICELESS !!!! :thumbsup_anim:

Go Sens Go!!!

Golf Leafs Golf!!!

FOTB

I love hockey and I watch most games, no matter who plays. The Pens are young, and that may turn out to be a good thing. They don,t have much experience in the play offs at all, which may be a good thing to. I am happy with the year they had, no matter if they win another game or not.. I am also happy they are staying in the city.. Its been a great year here in pittsburgh, no mattter who wins this series..

PS..I also LOVE canada, which I will be comming up fishing may 30th, cochrane , ontario... I go every year, great country, great people, and AWESOME beer!!

The Leaf's are in trouble for the next 3 years as they don't have a goal tender who can make the big save, when the team needs it most. Funny enough, I think Ottawa is in the same boat. Goaltending and defense with cups, so I have to say that Buffalo has the advantage. Perhaps the youth of Pittsburg can work to their advantage in a long series and you just can't count out Gary Roberts influence during the playoffs.

I really hope that this long playoff drought hits home with MLSE and that the higher up heads roll down Bay street and into the harbour. Carp have to eat to, you know!

HH

Munchies...............$2.50

Case of Beer.........$25

Big comfy chair......$250

Big Screen TV........$2500

Watching the Sens play the Pens in what is most likely going to be one of the best 1st round playoff series, while knowing the Leafs are booking Tee times.............PRICELESS !!!! :thumbsup_anim:

Go Sens Go!!!

Golf Leafs Golf!!!

FOTB

That is absolutely beautiful... :worthy::worthy::worthy:

Matt

Well, last time I checked, he hadn't won anything! He's not proven and has no real track record of success that would lead me to believe that he has what it takes to be an elite goalie. Elite goalies win cups for their teams.

HH

As a Sens fan... Emery's playoff worth has yet to be seen. It's a coin toss.

Nice to have a team in though, And, no matter how my chosen team does at least it did better than one other for 2 years in a row now.

Playoffs help the lousy, no-fishing month of April pass.

Ottawa doesn't have a goaltender that can make a big save ???? Are you kidding ? Emery Will take us to the cup no problem.Emery has more than proven his worth as a starting goalie in the NHL.You obviously haven't watched him play !!!!

Didn't the same things get said about Lalime for a few years too - how did that work out??

As a hockey fan, I am looking forward to seeing the Pens / Sens series - should be some good fast hockey and hopefully a long series. Watch out for the Sharks out west though.

Sharks over Sabres in the cup final.