we hear the bad hear is the good

chessy

today i was down at the ganny and the salmon are in big time ... there was over a hundred fish caught all but 5 released it was amazing to see the ediquit of the guys and helping guys out . one guy even picked a bag of garbage and when i asked him why he responded its cheap labour for free fishing ... i actually left the river smiling for a change .... thanks guys..

Thats awesome to hear! I dont fish for salmonoids at all but do follow the board and hear what people say, maybe all the people who check the web to see if the salmon are in are starting to read the replies and complaints around this time of year, nice to see someone with a positive experience on the river

Edited by Ben_Daniels

Good to hear Jason. Too bad my son is back in school now and won't have much time to fish for them.

Good on the bud picking up someone else s garbage, shame he had to do it in the first place but glad he did. Nooch hasn't fished seriously out on the pier the last few years, yet he still goes out picks up garbage and sets up garbage bags for the slobs. Sad part is, some people still won't walk the extra 10 ft to put it in the bag.

ron he runs in the door and runs out ... he was on the river by 3 yesterday.. till 830 no dinner straight home to bed.... looks like at this rate with him not eating i will have to drop your suport payments....NOPE hooks and sinkers are expensive ... im raising it