A Few Trips This Week - Report

JustinHoffman

Hello All,

With summer winding down and fall upon us, fishing seems to be coming in to that “turnaround” phase when conditions change and action can be hot and cold from one day to the next. I was fortunate to embark on three outings this past week – here is the synopsis.

August 30

Hit my stretch of the Rideau River today. Plenty of weather fronts moving in and out on this outing, but luckily I was spared any rain. These changing weather patterns certainly had the fish wired up. For the most part, largies were found very shallow on this day, and nearly all were relating to the edge of floating slop in one to two-feet of water. A Texas-rigged Paca Craw did the trick.

Bass001.jpg

Bass001-1.jpg

To read the rest of the report and view more images, check out my blog/website at: http://www.justinhoffmanoutdoors.com

Good Fishing,

Justin

Hello All,

With summer winding down and fall upon us, fishing seems to be coming in to that "turnaround" phase when conditions change and action can be hot and cold from one day to the next. I was fortunate to embark on three outings this past week – here is the synopsis.

August 30

Hit my stretch of the Rideau River today. Plenty of weather fronts moving in and out on this outing, but luckily I was spared any rain. These changing weather patterns certainly had the fish wired up. For the most part, largies were found very shallow on this day, and nearly all were relating to the edge of floating slop in one to two-feet of water. A Texas-rigged Paca Craw did the trick.

Bass001.jpg

Bass001-1.jpg

To read the rest of the report and view more images, check out my blog/website at: http://www.justinhoffmanoutdoors.com

Good Fishing,

Justin

Absolutely loved checkin' out your Blog, Justin. Took me over a half hour to read it all, but well worth it!!! Love the dragonfly photos as well!! :thumbsup_anim:

Your videos show some pretty awesome pro angling techniques in the slop. Really enjoyed watching and learning a few tips. Thanks for sharing!!!