Family camping/rv

skinny

ok I have to get back on top of things first money wise. Last weekend the kids and I had a opertunity to go camping in a friends R/V. We were not to far from home the kids had a blast (so did I). My wife had to work friday night and Sat morn so she joined Sat night. Know she is saying a R/V would be cool to have. She started by saying a camping trailer that changed when she realied I wouldn't be ale to take the boat.

is there a total length limit of r/v plus towed. I saw a good deal on a big R/V that has engine issues. I was thinking it might e worth doing the repair. Then I got thinking is there a length limit to tow. the boat is a 16 ft lus the trailer tounge then the length of the R/V say in the case of the bad motor 37ft that would make for a long unit on the road

if one is looking at R/V's what stuff do you need to watch for

Less than a week ago you were in desparate shape and now your looking to buy an RV.

Rv`s are expensive and costly to maintain and gas is 1.30/litre and not going to get any cheaper and Rv`s get around 7 mpg, and you gotta park these things too.

Must be one heck of a job you landed, not trying to be mean or anything but if there is extra money after the bills are paid ya might want to stash it in case the new job does not work out.

Oh maybe I didn't write that correctly. I'm just looking for info I'm doing nothing for quite sometime.I just came up with few questions.the first things I said was had to get on top of other things.All just dreaming and filing of info

Dreams and goals are good to have! You are getting back on your feet and maybe this is something you want for down the road. Someone here once said in a report that if you don't have something to look forward to, then it's a crappy way to live....or something like that! Good luck!