Lake Erie hates me.

bucktail

Spent the morning washing worm harnesses and crankbaits behind dipseys and cannonballs.

From 55 to 90 feet off of Port Maitland , by the way Port Maitland sucks! 1 in 3 trips I get bit , nice fish usually 6-10 pounds.

I think ill start fishing chrystal beech area more. At least i have success there.

Lots of big marks and bait.

Wonder if a Lowrance HDS with downscan can tell the difference between grunts and eyes, saw somescreenshots where you could tell they were crappies. I am of track now....Maitland sucks!

0.0 arghhhhhhhhh

Darren

Yup I was there with the old man. We were bass fishing. I assume that was your bass boat up the point a ways? We could see them swimming all over, finally got them to bite the crayfish DT-6. I have only been out of the Crystal Beach launch 3 times. I really like the launch and parking lot and it is good water as well. I have yet to haul out the dipsies and riggers for the eyes, probably next year. Would have been cool to catch up with you at the launch. Cheers Wayne.

As to the original poster - Lake Simcoe in the winter hates me. It is just the way it is. Lol.

Fishing sure can give you that burn. Crystal Beach has the best boat launch on Earth anyways. Cheers.

Cyrstal Beach "had" one of the best launches on Lake Erie 30 years ago when it was FREE and no one ever used it, making parking a breeze. Now it's way too much trouble for me since 9/11.

Bob