How's the walleye bite this year on Kashagawigamog ??

Toad Hunter

hey everyone,

Just want to point out first of all, I'm not looking for anyone's honey holes or GPS coords, I have my own little piece of heaven that I pull em out of on the lake, or at least used to for the first 20 years of my life,

But having said that, I was wondering if the action is hot ? what sizes people have been pullin out and maybe the ideal times of day ? Like i said earlier, I used to fish the lake all season long as a young fry and it seemed heavily fished even then.. so curious what the fishery is like now..

but then again, any other info would not be turned down either ;)

wow, 72 views and not anyone willing to help me out... thanks biggrin.gif glad i signed up sad.gif

Ever think maybe no one has fished there lately???This is the most helpful Fishing related community on the net.You just have to be patient and ask the right questions man.

I haven't been there yet this year but in years past I did ok over by Halimar resort's dock(s). In that bay and in the channel towards the other BIG resort close to them, I just forget the name of the other resort. All were caught on grub's with a jig.

Haven't fished it for a couple of years. We managed a few and found that a jig and minnow worked better then the plastics. Nothing big but a nice average size. This would be about 3 or 4 years ago now when I was there last. Good luck and looking forward to your report.

Ever think maybe no one has fished there lately???This is the most helpful Fishing related community on the net.You just have to be patient and ask the right questions man.

ya I took that into account and it was quickly bumped down under other more recent posts too, so figured it might have gotten missed, as for posting pix ? well hard to post when i haven't been yet lol.

I can post lots of other bass pix tho from various places if that will get you talking lol

ya I took that into account and it was quickly bumped down under other more recent posts too, so figured it might have gotten missed, as for posting pix ? well hard to post when i haven't been yet lol.

I can post lots of other bass pix tho from various places if that will get you talking lol

Well, it can't hurtwhistling.gifclapping.gif

Paul

ok, well gotta get ready for work, but will glady post some braggin rights bass pix asap. (just one thing, it keeps saying "file to big for upload" how do i shrink it ?)

Open an account wih Photobucket. Then you dont have to worry about shrinkage anymorewhistling.gif

If it's anything like any of the other Haliburton Lakes, the best time to target them is at dusk along any weeds edges you can find. The north end of the lake is best from what I hear. I would definitely start with a twister and then tip it with a minnow if there is no luck. Crankbaits are also worth a try.