def leppard and heart

Went to show number 3 at the molson amphitheatre laast night to see def leppard and heart.Heart was first and played all of their favourites with a couple of new tunes and some led zeppelin to boot.Def leppard I have never seen and they did not disappoint with awesome lighting and video screens.Great guitar solos and amazing vocals from their lead singer. One of the better shows I have seen yet.One more to come at the amp in September!

Check out their On through the Night album, which I believe might have been their first when they came across the pond, I believe Rick Allen(drummer) was 15 or 16 at the time, and I was in high school grade 9 to be exact and im 48 now to give you an idea of the time frame. It was more heavier then their made for the public sound of recent

"High and Dry" was my favorite album from them.....

I never needed love before....

Till I met you girl....

A girl like you I have never seen....

You came into my life like a whirlwind girl....

You let me know what lovin' really means....

Lady strange, oh lady strange, I want you....

Lady strange, oh lady strange, I need you....

Burt :clapping:

Check out their On through the Night album, which I believe might have been their first when they came across the pond, I believe Rick Allen(drummer) was 15 or 16 at the time, and I was in high school grade 9 to be exact and im 48 now to give you an idea of the time frame. It was more heavier then their made for the public sound of recent

On Through The Night is far and away their best stuff! :good:

I was gonna go but didn't like the price of the tickets, even the worst seats were too much. Would've paid that for the Hysteria tour but not this one. Had tickets when they were supposed to hit Hamilton with Styx and REO but that got postponed and replaced with Billy Idol. Passed on that one. Was pissed about that.

I was gonna go but didn't like the price of the tickets, even the worst seats were too much. Would've paid that for the Hysteria tour but not this one. Had tickets when they were supposed to hit Hamilton with Styx and REO but that got postponed and replaced with Billy Idol. Passed on that one. Was pissed about that.

I was at that show at the Ex...

HH