NF - Exhaust manifold for Civic 99 EX 4dr

jat

I was wondering if anyone knew where to get a new or used (in good condition) exhaust manifold for my Civic - the cat converter is attached. I have no idea which is a good make to get. I've heard that Dorman isn't the greatest and the one from Honda is too much money. Any ideas. Thanks

Aftermarket Manifold with Integral Catalytic Converter

The pricing doesn't look bad; no idea on the quality of the converter?

Why is it you need/want a manifold; cracked, broken or bad Cat?

These front cats on Hondas rarely go bad; unless the engine has been running poorly for a long time. Converters don't die of natural causes; they are murdered. LOL

Dan.

I also have to agree with the guys that Dorman goes sell decent products.

But when I went to their web site, I didn’t see a listing for an integral converter manifold assembly for the D16Y8 engine code that all Civic EX came with?

Dan.

I was wondering if anyone knew where to get a new or used (in good condition) exhaust manifold for my Civic - the cat converter is attached. I have no idea which is a good make to get. I've heard that Dorman isn't the greatest and the one from Honda is too much money. Any ideas. Thanks

If you are located in the GTA try Japanese Used Auto Parts on Toryork RD and Milwick. they also sell new after market. I've used them twice I needed a power mirror – Dealer $420 his price $64. A headlight $35. Struts for my daughter's car $135 each side +80 to install! Mechanic wanted $700.