What Trilene is the best for bass fishing?

Actually Cudz I have used leaders, and not just to prevent bite offs. Braided nylon and Dacron were used a lot when I was young, a mono leader to reduce visibility also. Also used blood and uni knots, no issues with them slipping or going through the guides.

For me the jury is still out on line visibility, if the bite was tough I would go through the motions, lighter line, floro, but didn`t see a significant difference in the number of bites. Like mentioned, I used braided nylon and dacron with and with out mono leader, black, multi color camo, golded stren, original trilene, green , clear blue. Sort of like lures to me? Pretty colors to catch fishermen?

Shad Snacher if you have an answer for everything don't ask, braid is good and easy to use SRT8 is correct and because you don't know how to tie a good knot with braid maybe learning to tie something like a palomar knot would help. Plenty of people use braid and don't have troubles try learning something new rather then just switching. I also use a flouro leader for drop shotting, as SRT8 said it helps catch alot more and it's true. And pros don't all use Nanofil they use what is needed for the type of fishing they are doing, As for the birds nest and that it's not the only the line it's the person using the line.