Sign in to follow this  
richyb

ufc link?

anyone have a link for the fights? figure i might as well get a couple lined up for tomorow night so im not in a mad rush. I pick bader , leben, cruz

Edited by richyb

anyone have a link for the fights? figure i might as well get a couple lined up for tomorow night so im not in a mad rush. I pick bader , leben, cruz

condit,bader,50/50between leben and silva, i think cruz will win but i wont faber to get it back, eathier way its a good card to watch.

i downloaded a program called sopcast (its free) and watch it on the mma channel on there. havn't had it cut out yet.

It be pretty funny if tito wins

I see that Tito and Lidel are the couchs,I mean coachs, for the next Ultimate fighter. Are they fighting at the end? I,ll bring my pillow.ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I see that Tito and Lidel are the couchs,I mean coachs, for the next Ultimate fighter. Are they fighting at the end? I,ll bring my pillow.ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Is it not mahem miller vs bisping? I think liddel is in an old age home.

http://mmajunkie.com/news/23764/report-the-ultimate-fighter-14-coaches-michael-bisping-and-mayhem-miller.mma

Wow tito. after seeing the few minutes of stand up I knew bader was going to get dropped. Had that feeling