The Annual

spincast

We were at gowganda last year,, stayed at lookout point camp,, great place,, did you fish mainly on main lake,, that is what we did ,had some luck but not the way we like to ,, need the fish to jump into boat by themselves.. our first line dropped in when we got there and we had a huge walleye on ,after that our boat never caught another one, bass and pike.. the other guys did o.k. on main lake,, great pics .we went with a crew of 17 last year,, shared two cottages ,try lookout point camp ,larry and vicki are the best and do anything for you.. she showed us how to fillet the pike perfect.

We stayed at Gow Bush Kon, place with the red roof and the sheltered bay for docking - Look out point camp is on exactly the opposite side of the lake you maybe able to see it in one of the first three pictures. Fish were caught in a few locations, if you need more info PM me. There were several arms of the lake we never even had the time to explore. We never caught any really huge walleyes, but quite a few were caught when we were there - 7, 8 lbrs. There are also lakers in there - we didnt target them, but one group caught 5 - 6 one day. Thats on our list for the return trip next year

• 2 weeks later...

We stayed at Gow Bush Kon, place with the red roof and the sheltered bay for docking - Look out point camp is on exactly the opposite side of the lake you maybe able to see it in one of the first three pictures. Fish were caught in a few locations, if you need more info PM me. There were several arms of the lake we never even had the time to explore. We never caught any really huge walleyes, but quite a few were caught when we were there - 7, 8 lbrs. There are also lakers in there - we didnt target them, but one group caught 5 - 6 one day. Thats on our list for the return trip next year

Saw that place and that is where the lcbo is and gas, I hit a huge rock there also last year , did in a prop ,we were told to watch the points and i thought i was out far enough from the point and bang,, we fished in the bay across from us and across from you if you do a right angle to point ,not in the main bay, we also went behind us in the bay there , others caught pike there and at the far end by waterfalls ,they caught ,fish tv was there last year and stayed at the camp beside us i think they did the back lakes and that is what is recommended up there ,but we never did , .