Carp fishning video.

nautifish

Hello all.

Well i have been busy starting my new video's of the season. This weekend i was targetting carp mostly and have had an absolute blast. In total landed nine carp this weekend. Joey i have another entry for our team which i will send to you shortly.

I read the other post about what do you do with your carp. I have allways catched and released my carp. How ever one of our local fish mongers here last yr let me try some smoked carp he had in his store. Allthough it was very oily it was also very tastey so i may just give it a bash and try smoking one myself this week. Never cleaned a carp before so will have to do some reading up on it & see what i can find on the net.

Carp in England are classed as game fish and are very popular to fish for over there. Here i know alot of people consider them as junk fish. Myself i think they are for sure alot of fun to catch.

Anyway i managed to get three epidosed done over the weekend of carp fishing and thought i would share one with you. Don't want to bore you too much....lol

Hope you enjoy the video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3aubIxDWGo

Edited by nautifish

Wow you have carp out there already? I'm still waiting for warmer temps. The water temps here are 45 degrees. Whats the water temp there any Idea? Great vid keep them coming its a great way to spend time while we folks here are waiting for some action.

Maybe I'll give carp fishing a try. :thumbsup_anim: Can't wait.

dsn

Edited by dsn

Wow you have carp out there already? I'm still waiting for warmer temps. The water temps here are 45 degrees. Whats the water temp there any Idea? Great vid keep them coming its a great way to spend time while we folks here are waiting for some action.

Maybe I'll give carp fishing a try. :thumbsup_anim: Can't wait.

dsn

dsn our water here is probably not too much warmer than yours. However the last few days have been warm and sunny & it most certainly seems to turn them on. Friday i took my youngest out to fish with me for carp and they were jumping everywhere. I landed seven that day! On saterday i had a female member from my board come down from markham and i took her out carp fishing for the very 1st time. That day it was much cooler and a real bite to the wind. Was also very overcast and never saw one jump all the time we were there. How ever i did manage to get her into a carp which i was just thrilled about. I will post the video for you to watch.

For sure give it a try carp are alot of fun to catch! & goodluck.

Steelcat goodluck with the carp and be sure to post a report if you get into some. ;)

Patrick thankyou. :D

BryceBurzynski we have carp, catfish,bass, small and largies, rainbow, perch ,pike,crappie and more here. You just have to kow where to go. ;) LPB Has some awesome fishing, which is 20 minutes drive from me.

Joey lol i just lurv doing my videos i allways have so much fun.....& i have not forgot about the entry just my blooming pc giving me heck tonight.....will try again in the morning to get it to you okay! :D

Great video and good fishing Nautifish! Very nicely done, you're a natural B) I thoroughly enyoyed that, thanks for sharing.

I'm going to put a link to the clip up on our board, let's see if we can get some hits from further afield than Arizona ;)

Cheers, Shaun

Thanx Shaun glad you enjoyed it, & hey thanx for posting that on the board ;)

Great carp videos. 9 carp wow.

Thanks for the vids,

Daniel

TONYB Thankyou.

Hello daniel . I see you are a carp angler youself and a site dedicated to carp. Very nice will have to check it out. Glad you enjoyed the video's. Lots more to come. INFACT all i am doing over the next four days

{easter weekend} is fishing and hopefully new fishing video's....lol.....

Again glad you enjoyed and thankyou. ;)

• 3 weeks later...
Okay i just had to do this.......lol......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLMzpg1n7TU

This little bit of video i edited has allready made it as far as Arizona.....LOL....

:Gonefishing::angel:

haha I can't believe she posted this on here!!! Nautifish you are sooo toast. It made it to Arizona becuase I have family there LOL