Heading for Nipigon

pics

We are leaving for Jellico Wednesday...My buddy suggested a Mepps Syclops for the Brookies on nipigon..Any other suggestions?? We'll be staying for a couple of nights in a trappers cabin so we will have plenty of chances to hook into some big fish...I plan on taking a spinning outfit and possible a baitcasting set up as well..(I just need to find an affordable two piece rod for travelling purposes)..There will also be a few days of pike fishing and a few walleye lakes thrown in.....any suggestions would be appreciated..

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

some jig flies might be a good idea if you can find some... something like mighty mitch and jungle joe's jig flies in terrace bay or wherever they are located.

The line is going to miss you :whistling: Phil you can stick me in your back pocket, you lucky dog. :clapping: Wait till I tell Glenn :rofl2: You going with Andy? Andy could give you some tips. Good Luck Bud, have a good time. Make sure you take your tapes for your big Speck entry. :good:

The line is going to miss you :whistling: Phil you can stick me in your back pocket, you lucky dog. :clapping: Wait till I tell Glenn :rofl2: You going with Andy? Andy could give you some tips. Good Luck Bud, have a good time. Make sure you take your tapes for your big Speck entry. :good:

Yes Dave, I'm going with Andy and we are meeting up with his brother :worthy: (who is the original owner of Pasha lake Camp)and he will be our guide... jig flies sound good :Gonefishing: ...We will be stopping at Lebaron's before we go so I will stock up with lots of jig heads...It started out as a 10 day or less trip but has grown to 13 now...needless to say the wife's not thrilled with that but I have to jump at the chance when I get it.....All we have to pay for is gas and food..sweet :rolleyes: