My moneys on Carwin

misfish

i downloaded a program called sopcast and googled up the link for an mmatv channel. works everytime havn't ever had it cut out. majority of the time i make it out to my local boston pizza with friends to watch though.

as for carwin/dos santos i'm pretty torn. carwin has the power but pretty poor conditioning. so if it ends in the first round i'd say carwin but 2nd or 3rd dos santos.

carwins down in weight for this one, but if he can keep his strength up, he should be able to push jds against the cage and end it similar to the mir fight, no one can take a few of those shots to the face without going to sleep.

pretty weak main event. Not sure how carwin gassed so easily late in the first after cutting weight. Must have been the long layoff/surgeries. Yet another overhyped fight haha

I disagree. Carwi did not gas, he just got beaten up. It was not a bad main evet Jr is legit. Can't wait for Jr vs Cain

Jr vs Cain will be an awesome fight.

I rewatched the fight, Carwin indeed caught a hook, at boston pizza we didnt have the best view and were wondering how Carwin ended up on the ground all sluggish and so. I do give him credit for having the heart to stay in it the whole 3 rounds.

His gameplan wasnt the greatest, he probably would've done better being aggressive. He was too slow to counter with JDS. Ate jabs all night.

Stouts knockout, poor opponent, he was out.

Once Lesner is healthy, and I do believe he will get there,he will be back on top. JR will destroy Cain.As for Carwin,surgery and wieght drop,he was not at the top of his game. He will be back.Still think he has the best power of all, in the short shots.