I jumped out of an airplane yesterday *Video*

brandon

Some friends and I drove across the border yesterday to Tecumseh, Michigan for a 14 000 ft tandem skydive. It was my first time and will definitely not be my last. It was honestly the most fun I've ever had! I brought my GoPro camera along with me to record the day. I had it mounted to my chest for the jump and did some handheld shots with it before the jump. For those interested there's a photo of how I had the GoPro attached below the video...enjoy!

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/SkrxRsU735Q?hd=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

5797079998_5859c95d61_z.jpg

My GoPro Skydiving Setup by bbroderick86, on Flickr

Edited by brandon

Brandon that was awesome very nice I have been waiting since ya tweeted yesterday about this stupid move. I mean since you tweeted about this very cool thing yesterday.

It sure does look fun but i am with Wayne on this one I can not imagine jumping from a good plane

Trust me guys I still can't get over the fact that i left the ground in an airplane and returned safely not in an airplane...but it was so much fun. Being so high above the ground you don't feel like you're falling...just feels really really really windy. Then as soon as the chute opened it was dead quiet and so peaceful. It's something I will definitely be doing again! Glad you guys enjoyed the video!

That was way cool!!!

I would love to do that.... going to have to check with my buddies on who is interested.

Question..... you went to the USA to jump... what about insurance? Is it valid if you jump out of a plane???

Burt :)

Good on ya Brandon, skydiving is a blast! Unfortunately I could never get over the complete disorientation on exit, so I knew that it would be a loooooong time before I could go free fall without endangering myself. But I would go again in a heartbeat!