Sunday Perch on Erie

Bondar

Sunday morning Dad and i Loaded up the boat and headed out to Lake erie for some perch having been out the a couple weeks Prior i decided I was going to run the plastic baits for a bit to make things a little more interesting for me , so i rigged up a drop shot rig and an xzone shiver shad and went to work , didnt take us long till we found a decent school for big perch and worked them for about an hour . Then just like that they were off the graph and the bite died so we got on the electric and motored around and found them again ! this happened a couple times in the 4 hours we were out there ! Fish seemed to be on the outside of the crowds i could hear people talking they were having a hard time catching but in a pack of 30 boats banging and clanging around its not hard to figure out why ....... anyhow i took a couple pics when we got home I didnt have time to take any on the water except for one .

Get out there if you can lots of fish around Contact the local shop and they can point you in the right direction on what where and how

perch007.jpg

perch008.jpg

perch003.jpg

perch009.jpg

Nicely done jeff! Now if u could just learn to catch bass like that... Lol

Oh the Bass are just as tasty !!!! HAHAHAH especially when they get up and around the 5 pound mark mmm great steaks LOL !!!!!!!whistling.gifrofl2.gif

Maybe one day you'll get one close to my 7 ??? Naw not likely ! Gonefishing.gif