Another noob

mattp33

Hi guys!

I have been a member for a few months just never made a post! I would like to intro myself now.

I have been fishing for many years and I am now a proud boat owner! Just picked up an ol' bass boat and done some upgrades on the old girl, shes looking like she wants to chase some pike next weekend!

My home lake is a small lake in orangeville that hides some pretty impresive bass. However on another forum I am on, I just read a thread about a guy who claims to have caught 10 bass last week and has picture to show of it. Thats kinda hurts a bit! I do wish that someone had of caught him befor he pulled that many fish off the nest. It is a very small fishery and I hope he did not cause to much damage.

Anyways, thanks guys.

Lokking forward to a great year of fishing

Welcome Matt, I wouldn't worry too much about those bass (assuming they were released), it's a bit early for them to be spawning.

We're in our prime crappie season right now in the Kawarthas and incidental bass are quite common. Just tonight my buddy pulled a 4lb largemouth on a 2" micro-tube, it happens.