Need help booking a Charter

NAW

I'm in a bit of a bind.

I have to book a fishing charter for 5 guys on Lake Simcoe for June 2. I don't have much time to make a final decision. I was hoping for some OFC help!

I've posted this on other Simcoe boards, and have had a little luck. But I haven't been able to find exactly what I'm looking for.

I need to be able to get 5 guys on the boat. The plan is to Jig for whitefish in the morning. Then troll for Lakers after that.

The guides that I've talked to can't troll with 5 guys in their boats. The only one I found that can, is getting his hip replaced, and can't take anyone out for the month.

Last ditch effort here.. Does anyone know of a guide on Simcoe that can take 5 guys out trolling for lakers??

If not on Simcoe, then G-Bay? Simcoe is preferred because we're in Barrie, but southern G-bay would be good too.

That'll be a crowded boat no matter how you look at it. No big issue running 5 lines.. I've done 8 out of my boat without any trouble, while using only two downriggers (and the planner mast of course).

Can't help yah either Nick.. I'll be sitting in Sinai that week.

Edited by irishfield

I know a guy in Barrie who charters on a 27' boat. Not sure about the jigging but def does trolling. His name is Dennis Blanchette. Not sure what his phone number is but he is listed in the phone book. It is a Barrie number.

With regards to Gbay, call up the tackle shop in Midland. Can't think of that name either and talk to Bryan Berriault. He will know someone for sure. HTH

I know a guy in Barrie who charters on a 27' boat. Not sure about the jigging but def does trolling. His name is Dennis Blanchette. Not sure what his phone number is but he is listed in the phone book. It is a Barrie number.

With regards to Gbay, call up the tackle shop in Midland. Can't think of that name either and talk to Bryan Berriault. He will know someone for sure. HTH

Thanks Cudz. I'll give them a ring and see what they can do for me.