Good day for trout again.

Hey Everyone, well I got out today again for some trout I ended up meeting up with Miller and we fished for most of the day and wasn't a bad day at all the rain held of and water conditions were great. We were there for about an hour and we were watching a boat trolling by infront of us and they hooked on to one and we started to get a bit excited and then they got another not even a couple mins after. Well not to long after that Miller hooked into a real nice brown it was a real nice one to. Well we kept casting and we were getting hits pretty often and then WAM I had a hell of a hit and I didn't know what I had as the thing wouldn't come up and jump well finally I got it to the pier and I caught my first Lake Trout. It was 27" and 7.4lbs. We continued to fish all day with nothing but hits and no takers until Miller had a monster Brown take his line and got him to about 8 feet from the pier and the thing was huge after he jumped a few times he got off, it was a bummer forsure but we both seen him and he wasn't a baby thats forsure but hopefully tomorrow will be another good day.

Here is a couple pictures of my Lake Trout and Miller will be posting his on this post after.

001.jpg

004.jpg

006.jpg

hits were mixed up all over, a few in the mud a few on edge. the fish were just pretty active today

The fish are always active when i'm on days. :wallbash:

Did you try that spot we were talking about for the opener?

I checked it doesn't count any way the other team has a bigger lake trout but I will keep trying.

Doesn't matter what the OTHER team has for fish length. You're only trying to get as big a fish as you can for your own team.

Nice fish guy's.

Chris, like Wayne said the tournament is total inches for your team, not biggest fish.

Slowpoke only high lites the biggest fish in each category so we can see who has the biggest.

If you have the biggest laker for your team, enter it.... :thumbsup_anim:

lol right on. Thanks for informing me I guess I should read a bit better. I didn't take a picture of the laker measurements as I thought that it was the biggest fish of all but I will be out again trying for more soon and hopefully catching bigger ones although I don;t think I will catch any more lakers there as that was probably just a lost one lol but who knows I could still get some.

Chris

Oh that's awesome I am glad to hear that so I can still use them. I'm not to worried I have no reason to lie. But that is a good thing to have incase of someone trying to and as for the paper being wrinkled I tried printing off the logo but it kept cutting the sides of so I couldn't get one good enough but I will keep tickering with it and get one alminated so that I don't have to worry but I'm sure as I just joined in february 2011 you guys know it wasn't caught a few years ago lol. Thanks for the help Wayne I appreciate it you have been more then helpful with me.

Chris