Question about new cam

misfish

Are you sure it's not the command dial Brian??

"command dial which, among other things, cycles through shutter speed and lens aperture settings when the camera is in aperture or shutter priority."

Are you sure it's not the command dial Brian??

"command dial which, among other things, cycles through shutter speed and lens aperture settings when the camera is in aperture or shutter priority."

Me bad.Yes it,s the Command dial Dan.

Ok so what the advantage of it?

Thanks bud for posting.

I have figured out the HD vid,which I cant post here. :whistling: J/K

Edited by Misfish

The command dial is explained in your owner's manual on pages 23, 29, 43 and 49.

Get yourself a coffee me brudder! :)

No other book with the box me brudder,maybe they mispacked it?. As for the coffee,Im cool thanks.

Guess I,ll go "ONLINE",to find out what Im missing.

Look what I found.

http://ca.wrs.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0oG73TDQ79NjNUAgAnrFAx.;_ylu=X3oDMTByamlqaW9mBHNlYwNzcgRwb3MDMwRjb2xvA2FjMgR2dGlkAw--/SIG=13rbq8ca1/EXP=1304466755/**http%3a//fujifilm.com/products/digital_cameras/s/finepix_hs10/pdf/index/finepix_finepixhs10_manual_01.pdf

All my questions will be answered now, and I now know what the dial is for. Was wondering aswell, why the red light was coming on for a panorama shot.

115 pages to print off now. Atleast I can read the fine print.LOL

You have lots to learn Brian. Unless you plan to shoot in auto mode only. By taking control of your camera you can not only produce custom results and effects, but often better results and effects. It's all up to you just how far you want to go with this. There's a bunch of people on here that can and will help you along. All you have to do is ask.