Toby's first outing on the boat

motion

As a few of you may know by my past posts, I have an eight month old lab named Toby. He had a little trouble and ended up in the hospital for a digestive issue. Well, he is back on the mend and is a happy pup again. With the nice day on Saturday, it was time to launch the boat for the season and time to get Toby on the boat.

He had a great time watches the floats and barking at the perch. He even decided to go for his first swim (thus the reason for the leash). Hope it’s the first of many more trips. Here are a few shots of him.

Thanks for reading

IMG-20110430-00182.jpg

IMG-20110430-00183.jpg

IMG-20110430-00184.jpg

IMG-20110430-00185.jpg

Cool...hope my wife does not see this...she's set on a dog...choc lab

Hope see has a lot of time on her hands. LOL. Great dog BUT they are like children, they cant be left alone for very long. My little guy's middle name is "trouble" We love him though.

Hope see has a lot of time on her hands. LOL. Great dog BUT they are like children, they cant be left alone for very long. My little guy's middle name is "trouble" We love him though.

They make great fishing buddies !!! Intelligence is what gets em into troublewhistling.gif They are too smart for thier own good sometimes

Enjoy himclapping.gif

Paul

They make great fishing buddies !!! Intelligence is what gets em into troublewhistling.gif They are too smart for thier own good sometimes

Enjoy himclapping.gif

Paul

Thanks Paul I will. They do make good fishing buddies. Not like my wife :blahblah1::whistling: