Information needed NF

davew3

Good day folks. My wife and I are going to see Neil Young at Massy Hall on the 10th.

I have never been there before.

Could someone recomend parking and a place for a good dinner for us?

This would be appreciated.

Regards

There is tons of parking in that part of town with St. Mike's and the Eaton Centre. I am not sure who is the cheapest, but you won't have any trouble finding a place to park nearby.

For eats, I really like the Bier Markt on The Esplanade.

Good day folks. My wife and I are going to see Neil Young at Massy Hall on the 10th.

I have never been there before.

Could someone recomend parking and a place for a good dinner for us?

This would be appreciated.

Regards

If you give me a price range and style I can point you in the right direction.

For shows at Massey I parked at Victoria/Richmond St E. Google Massey Hall and there's parking 1-2 blocks south on Victoria. 2 nice tavern style restaurants right there, Had a couple good meals at Duggans but that was a few years ago. Enjoy the concert

If you give me a price range and style I can point you in the right direction.

ADB, price is not a problem for this night. Looking for convienence and good food.

Thanks

Edited by davew3

For shows at Massey I parked at Victoria/Richmond St E. Google Massey Hall and there's parking 1-2 blocks south on Victoria. 2 nice tavern style restaurants right there, Had a couple good meals at Duggans but that was a few years ago. Enjoy the concert

Thanks Fang, will check this out as well.

Give yourself some time before the show and go down to Young and Front and eat at Houstons Steak House. Medium well for me please...

Find your parking place early and then walk down Yonge to Front is the best bet... or drive down Yonge.. left onto Front.. very next left and the underground parking garage is an unmarked entrance in the back of the building. $3 or something with supper receipt. Wish I'd know that before blowing $30 (twice) to park under the sports hall of fame.

Houstons is in the building on the N/E corner of Yonge/Front. Entrance is at the North end of the building on the Yonge face.

Edited by irishfield

Had me thinking there Dave... 40th anniversary of his 1971 Massey Hall solo gig. Figured we're only gonna be 5 blocks away sitting at the hosptial, so why not.

Ticket resellers at EIGHT times face value ($1448/seat floor).. I'll pull out the albums! What ever happened to Ontario's ticket face value laws?

Ya Irish, I know ticket master sold out in seconds(?). I was on hold with Massey Hall and exactly at 10 am I was cut off and had to buy the tickets through thier website at inflated prices.

But you know, "not doing anything illegal"

My wife is a big time Neil fan, that is why I bit the bullet.

Have a good day all.