Heads up to G.Loomis fans, big sale on Wholesale Sports!

archie_james_c

Hey guys, I was just thumbing through wholesalesports.com (canadian site) and I wandered into the Loomis rod section. They got GLX, GL2/3 and Walleye spinning and casting rods on sale for STUPID CHEAP. I may buy a few, just because they're too good to turn down :blush: .

If anyones looking for a GLX for around 50%+ off...check it out!!!!

Mainly UL's but theres quite a few normal sizes in the mix too. Besides, havent you always wanted to treat yourself to a 5' IMX UL for whitefish :whistling:

Edited by archie_james_c

Thanks for posting this I was looking at the GL3 the other day and now I just have to sell the wife on it. So most likely I will have my GL3 very soon. Thanks again.

this one whistling.gif Trout & Panfish Spinning - 2 Pcs., 4-10, 7' ?

Yea that's true asking for forgivness is easier lol, but I'll save that for something that cost a bit more lol. Like a new boat lol. And as for the turd, I have no clue what I was thinking when I wrote that I am assuming that I was calling my daughter a turd and wrote it not thinking but who knows lol.

It seems that our word filter interprets the letters "M' and "F" placed beside one another as a bad abbreviation. Unfortunately, Med. fast uses the same abbreviation. It's ridiculous, I've removed that filter.