Photobucket

Twocoda

Hey its just my luck...now that i set up an account with photobucket and was starting to use it for posting images on this forum ...it seems to be messed up...is anyone else having troubles...or is this just my area...i just signed up for flickr but dont see the "image code" drop window ...

Better question would be ....whats everyone using for image hosting so you dont have to resize your pics to post on here

Cheers

Hey its just my luck...now that i set up an account with photobucket and was starting to use it for posting images on this forum ...it seems to be messed up...is anyone else having troubles...or is this just my area...i just signed up for flickr but dont see the "image code" drop window ...

Better question would be ....whats everyone using for image hosting so you dont have to resize your pics to post on here

Cheers

Well before it gets pulled or locked, I will try to add an image from my photo bucket account.

2006PB04.jpg

Cheers, Ron...

They have been having some temporary problems on a few of their servers over the past week.Apparently a temporary one affecting only certain servers and customers.

Paul

LOL, you a funny guy Paul......

Yes i had the problem last week with photo bucket, which lasted 46 hours.

If your getting the message ,

"Photobucket Site Maintenance

Images and videos may continue to serve during this short maintenance."

They are upgrading their servers, every thing will be back to normal soon.