Crown land suggestions for family please.

Hey all, I was hoping that someone could help me with a predicament I have run into as of late. Normally in the summer we head up around the Elliot Lake area where every other step is adequate crown land to camp on. With myself finishing up college I don't have the luxury of pulling off that trip on a regular basis anymore. If anyone could point me in the direction of adequate crown land within an hour and a half to two hours from Barrie I would greatly appreciate it. On a decent fishing like would be nice but I am not picky, I just want to get out for the weekend with my family. There needs to be enough room to park a tent trailer with a 12 foot box and my SUV. If you don't want to give away a decent spot on here feel free to PM me. I am not opposed to travelling to the Kawartha Lakes, but a general area to start with would be fantastic. Thank you.

Not to many spots in that 2hr range where you would be able to park a camper trailer, and have access to a lake. Not without pissing off some cottagers anyways.

Good luck to ya though. I'm a crown land camping guy myself, but I boat into almost all of my campsites. If you can park the car, and access campsite by boat, that opens up a ton of spots.