Video on swim bladders and C&R

Marc Thorpe

Best point you made was to minimize keeping a fish out of water. I'm always dismayed when I see a TV fishing host keep a fish out of the water and blab about the fish. I think all ethical fisherman should watch this video. Thank you for posting it.

Art,just take a 9 hour drive,reserve your dates and we will get you A muskie

Then I send you back home hahahaha

Well,maybe If Roy wants,you can have 1 supper at his house :)

Tks,glad it was appreciated,it education that can lead us all to better understand the betterment of our intentions

Great video I think this thinking should be used no matter the fish large or small from Suckers to catfish. I got extremely upset the other day because people where catching suckers dragging them up on shore over the rocks as the fish hurts it self, I find it totally disrespectful.

Great video I think this thinking should be used no matter the fish large or small from Suckers to catfish. I got extremely upset the other day because people where catching suckers dragging them up on shore over the rocks as the fish hurts it self, I find it totally disrespectful.

I agree,but we must all understand each other learning curve,experience and knowledge,if we all share from our own mistakes and observations,in a whole,we progress and widen this education for all to benefit all the while shortening the learning curve for other.

be good

marc

Art,just take a 9 hour drive,reserve your dates and we will get you A muskie

Then I send you back home hahahaha

Well,maybe If Roy wants,you can have 1 supper at his house :)

Tks,glad it was appreciated,it education that can lead us all to better understand the betterment of our intentions

Lets see 14 hours will put at Nipissing...for A muskie and a fine dinner with Roy or Invite Marc to come on down to D.C. area and we can go fishing for the Big Blue Catfish that is on average 20 to 40 Lbs with a good chance of 10 to 20 fish per outing. Then I will pry your off the boat and send you back to those boring muskie. :thumbsup_anim: You really are on my bucket list Marc and we will fish someday together.

Art