Bought a new (to me) ride

Terry

Just need 4000 in rally snow tire and you won't get stuck either. :thumbsup_anim:

yeah that's going to happen....LOL

I might..might look into something better in a snow tire

thanks all....I think I made a good buy

yeah that's going to happen....LOL

I might..might look into something better in a snow tire

thanks all....I think I made a good buy

By chance did you get the owner manual with it? If so, do yourself a little favour and give it a quick once over, especially if it has a "maintenance" section for fluids, namely engine oil. They are a slightly different creature and you don't want the local wrencher to dump something in there that shouldn't be. As for the gas...No, no, no, you use fuel now. Don't make that mistake. In about 33 years of driving different diesels, I've never had a case of wet diesel in Canada, although I've heard south of the border is different. Keep a spare fuel filter in the Jeep, at home it doesn't do ya any good.

yeah, I saw it takes a certain oil....thanks

and now, I have been reading up on the fuel filter and one of the sensors and I will keep on top of them..it's going to take even more reading and a bit of playing to learn all this stuff.......

Hey

I am not a minivan guy either but my minivan does all the things that your durango does but I don't look as cool doing it. I also pull an 18ft boat with an i/o without issue. I paid 8 grand for it 5 years ago and use all three rows of seats everyday (kids still fight though). I swore up and down I would never own a minivan but I must say they are practical. I have owned many higher end cars in the past including BMWs and Infinities and my wife likes this thing better. lol.

By the way my minivan will do around 1100 kms on the highway between fillups.

Remember, it is not the car you drive, it is the arm that hangs out the window that matters. haha

I'm the proudest Dad in the world but I'm a truck guy through and through brother! I don't think I'd get to far down farmer Jack's mud trail across the road with a minivan, ( yes his name is Jack haha he's a cow farmer and my kids call him Granpa Jack) or be able to drive anywhere after a good snow storm considering I live 25 minutes from the nearest town and don't see a plow until well after everybody else. I completely see the benefits of owning a minivan - my brother just bought a nice one, but we're a single vehicle family and I couldn't go without 4WD. Just the way I am... And I only Paid 9 grand for it as well..... If I didn't live the country lifestyle, and was still back in the big smoke id probably be driving a Dodge Caravan... Reluctantly... :thumbsup_anim:

Anyways - awesome ride again Terry - enjoy it!