Ontario Out Of Doors Magazines

Fish Farmer

Are they free??? And where are you located???

If not free ... How much for all them???

I live in Hamilton Ont. Yes they are free. I have someone that wants them all but I though if someone wanted a few special issues for their collection they could have them.

Do you have September 2006 and December 2008?. Those are the dates my boys were born. Unknown to me my wife collected the newspaper the day of and I thought to myself OOD oh ya LOL. If you have those issues I will take them off your hands.

Thanks,

Todd

Do you have September 2006 and December 2008?. Those are the dates my boys were born. Unknown to me my wife collected the newspaper the day of and I thought to myself OOD oh ya LOL. If you have those issues I will take them off your hands.

Thanks,

Todd

I have the Sept 06 but not the 08, Funny though, 06 is the last year I saved them. since then I give them away. It's yours if you want it. The 06 issue is there hunting issue.

Check your PM.

Do you have the new issue, the one with the OFAH news for their members where the OFAH does not support a 2 fish Steelhead limit in Zone 20 (Lake Ontario) because of lack of scientific evidence, maybe if they walked some steelhead creeks while their looking for cormorants or wolves, they would see the decline for themselves, but the creeks are unfortunately not wheel chair accessible and the OFAH is essentially and old boys and old girls clubwhistling.gif

Do you have the new issue, the one with the OFAH news for their members where the OFAH does not support a 2 fish Steelhead limit in Zone 20 (Lake Ontario) because of lack of scientific evidence, maybe if they walked some steelhead creeks while their looking for cormorants or wolves, they would see the decline for themselves, but the creeks are unfortunately not wheel chair accessible and the OFAH is essentially and old boys and old girls clubwhistling.gif

Wow i like you ..

Wow i like you ..

The funny thing is, I bet you both know each other! Ha ha ha

Cheers, Ron...