Mini session

limeyangler

Hi all,

Had to go to town to grab the last 28 bags of pellet fuel left in Dryden. I was not planning to go to town today as i had a night shift tonight, but as i was now heading out with the pellets reserved i thought i might as well get an hours fishing out of my gas expenditure so i hit up a lake 10 minutes the other side of town for an hour before picking up the last of Dryden's scarce fuel supplies.

For a one hour session, that was limited again by how far i could walk out within the time i had, it wasn't bad at all. Nothing showing on screen for 10 mins...then BAM....right off the bottom 40'FOW, big arch flew up and smacked my 4" Pearl white/silver fleck tube....nice 27"er. A few more holes drilled later...and a few feet deeper i got a 20"er......followed by a 'mini' laker to round off the day(oh yeah....one nice one lost half way up). Nice little session....and nice to see the generation of trout my boy will be entering in the OFC competitions when he's a young man!

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/JU9tox-9qlk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Another great outing for you Simon. Congrats to you.

Brad Pitt, spamming our community on your very first post is a major no no. tsk tsk.....Read the rules the next time please.