GAGNON'S ANNUAL Yard SALE

DMASSE

provided I don't get called in for O.T. I will be coming out on thursday morning for a look. I am mainly in the market for some salmon trolling gear and haven't seen much advertised but I am sure I will end up spending a bunch on stuff I "need" at that moment. :blush:

IMO most of the sale items are lower end and mass produced. They have some compre's but they are even 2 piece. I was hoping this year they might put some of their higher end gear on sale also. I won't bash there sale though because there are some good deals to be had.

I'll be there Thursday morning to check out a rain coat and glasses, and what ever other cheap goodies catch my attention on the way to the till.

I popped in this morning for a wander around. Found a couple decent clothing deals for myself but sizing was an issue. If your feet fit larger size boots there was some really good discounts on Irish Setters -- in the $150 range (?), regular $200+. For the gals or guys that want to impress their gals, there is a bunch of really good deals on women's Under Armour, North Face and OR gear, athletic and general outdoor. All brands are high end and really discounted -- sizing may be an issue but there was a pretty good selection of stuff. Seemed like a good selection of rain suits at several different price points. Parking is a bit challenging on the best of days and it was worse today with it being busy. JP De Rose is scheduled for seminars on Saturday also which was something not on the website earlier in the week.