Handlebarz site update

Handlebarz

Thanks everyone I am just doing up some pike sized ones right now for a few people so I will get them pics posted shortly. Ben I like you new site I was looking at it last night but did not know it was just done it sure makes me want to head north even more as them lakers are killer.

Looks great Mike.

O do see a major problem though, where are the pics of the Muskie I caught on your proto types???

Ha ha ha

No sweat bud, the new ones I got off ya will certainly get some well deserved "water time". I got a few more days left for Pike to close so I may just give em a few runs in the local harbour.

Looking forward to seeing you in a few weeks at the Musky Odyssey in St. Cathrines.

Cheers, Ron...

Yeah about your photo's I guess my excuse would have to be the fact that some one thought 2010 would be the year of NO MUSKY FISHING :tease:

Why would someone want to drive 24 hours or how ever long to fish pike and brook trout when they have amazing fishing in there backyard :dunno: Some times I wonder about these guys maybe its to much time on there hands and they get board of catching fish so adding 24 hours to a weekend of fishing is needed so they dont fall asleep on the water catching to many fish resulting in less pics of MUSKY. :oops:

It's all good Ron I know you just have to make them videos to kill the rest of us who are stuck here in no fish land whale your up there gallivanting with the moose's .

Truth is I had a computer crash and did not know the files were on my computer so when I re did the section on my site i lost the pics and that section I will get it up again soon.

See ya in a couple weeks.

What colors would you like for pike up north??? call me before the weekend or LMK the colors I have been making some pike sized one that will rock.