boats hittin the aqua tommorrow

brkygetr

I have no boat, but I have been out fishing in Ottawa.... The water is running to fast for anything by the locks. I went to bait island, not good there, then went to black rapids (i think it is called) and the water is too fast due to the dam, and then drove to Kars Ont. but the ice is still on that part of the Rideau river. So nothing caught yet this year. Maybe next week it might be a little different?

Roy

A few things to do yet, got the motor fixed up yesterday and gave her a test run in a garbage can...ran really nicely considering she's 22 yrs old. Started rebuilding the transom today, but there's still a lot of ice in front of my place and the Guindon park launch isn't ice free yet...

Mike, did you launch at the RCAF?

Haven't wet a line since my trailer issues last fall so I've got the itch real bad.

A few things to do yet, got the motor fixed up yesterday and gave her a test run in a garbage can...ran really

nicely considering she's 22 yrs old. Started rebuilding the transom today, but there's still a lot of ice in front of my place and the Guindon park launch isn't ice free yet...

Mike, did you launch at the RCAF?

Haven't wet a line since my trailer

issues last fall so I've got the itch real bad.

Yeah...RCAF... I busted the remaining ice with my truck and managed to get my boat in... There isn't much ice flowing in Cornwall but I'd be very careful if you head east...