Boat storage issue

Cosmos

under 5.2 is fine to keep on the driveway\

What exactly has to be less than 5.2m?

My boat is less then 5.2m; my boat and motor combined are probably over 5.2m; the entire rig from back of the motor to front of the trailer is definitely over 5.2 metres.

I haven't had any complaints so far but I would like to know where I stand if an issue comes up.

I had this problem years ago when I first started driving transport I had no house so I would just pop into mom and dads when I was in town every 2-4 weeks and use that as my home for the time being. I would bring the truck home after 10am and only for the days I was not leaving early in the am. I had a city guy come over due to a compliant about the truck being there I was looking at the same driveway as him and asked if he could see the truck he said NO I then told him it only comes here to be cleaned out and if I am getting home later in the day and not leaving early so I did not bother the neighbors. He gave me a warning anyway even thought he did not see the truck there but had 1 compliant. two weeks later I was cleaning out my truck in the drive way and a local cop showed up due to a complaint and asked me in a funny manner his words (you dident just drive your truck up this road did you???) I was puzzled and he asked again but this time he was shaking his head side to side trying to get me to understand him I answered NO Sir I did not he was relieved and said He had to ask me and hopes that I am not leaving when he passes through the street or he would have to stop me due to the compliant.

This OLD BIRD is not long dead but before she could she had one last stand with our neighbor hood she called the cops as she did daily or at least weekly on Bull stuff but this last one was the best new people had moved in and were having one Heck of a party the cops showed up and were looking to have a great time dad said as they went to bust a retirement party for a cop non the less the party did not stop.

Sorry for the long read I guess I was just trying to say there are :asshat: in every neighborhood.