Montreal Fishing Show

mercman

Well, there was a ton of people there.Lots of charters and guiding services.The usual Boat brands, and outboard motor brands, but i was disappointed in the representation of some of the major lure and bait companies.Live Target were not even therewallbash.gif Rapala was well represented and i picked up a few clackin cranks and clackin jerks.Shimano was there, as well as Abu, and BTW Solo, i spoke to a rep about the trouble you had with your reel.He was truly saddened by your treatment, and assured me that it was not the standard for the company, and yours was not the only complaint.He assured me that new policy has been put into place and that customer service reps were being retrainedthumbsup_anim.gif

I also met Loic and his crew from Fishinstuff. I finally got a chance to examine their rods and new reels closely. Amazing quality products to say the least.The rods are well balanced and sensitive, and the new line of reels are smooth and solid.The reels are spincasters, with a new line of baitcasting coming out next year.Here they are. Loic is the one on the left. Nice Guy too !!

IMGP1267.jpg

All in all,a nice outting.thumbsup_anim.gif

IMGP1273.jpg

IMGP1272.jpg

IMGP1271.jpg

IMGP1270.jpg

IMGP1269.jpg

IMGP1266.jpg

Come on soft water !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paul

Looks like a good time....I have been to so many that I know only go every 3 years or so.....last year I took the bride to the one in Harrisburg, PA....HUGE and friggen PACKED with people.....TOO MANY people, you couldn't even get to some of the things I wanted to see.

....his crew from Fishinstuff. I finally got a chance to examine their rods..... closely

Tell me that you didn't do that :blink::whistling: piv.... oh never mind :lol: j/k :rofl2:

I know the guy in the middle on the first pic, he's from the Valley :)

Thanks for taking the time to post your insights on the show Paul :thumbsup_anim:

Leechman

Tell me that you didn't do that blink.gifwhistling.gif piv.... oh never mind laugh.gif j/k rofl2.gif

I know the guy in the middle on the first pic, he's from the Valley smile.gif

Thanks for taking the time to post your insights on the show Paul thumbsup_anim.gif

Leechman

Fishing rods Jacques....ya silly goose.!!!!!!!rofl2.gifrofl2.gif

Went to the show today,and to tell the truth you guys have a much better show(Spring fishing show)The last 7 years I,ve travelled 12 hours there and back.Problem ours is hunting and camping too. We only had about 5 booths that actually sold fishing stuff.The others were the major manufactuer booths with their new products.I sure wasn't looking at some guys rods :whistling: ,this is how I roll....... :clapping::clapping:

1-44Large.jpg

Edited by Lungelarry

Why does Lebaron's go to that show and not the one here?????

I want to file a complaint!!!!!!!!! mad.gifmad.gif

those pen rods and reels were on sale at princess auto here awhile back.

We dont have a BPS Skeets. Sail didnt even show their faces to our show. Talk about independantwhistling.gif

BPS wasnt at the show either.

Lebarons use to be at the show every year.

I loved it cause i would go to there booth first, grab there catalog, then go to the rest of the booths.

It was funny to go to a booth where they had a sign "Show Special"

then look it up in the catalog and lebarons REGULAR price was cheaper. :thumbsup_anim:

BPS wasnt at the show either.

Lebarons use to be at the show every year.

I loved it cause i would go to there booth first, grab there catalog, then go to the rest of the booths.

It was funny to go to a booth where they had a sign "Show Special"

then look it up in the catalog and lebarons REGULAR price was cheaper. thumbsup_anim.gif

I was really happy to see that Le barons is cheaper for almost everything i compared with BPS. They had a huge booth at the montreal show.I bought a few lures and paid 3 bucks less each, than i paid for the same thing at BPS.

awesome pics!!!! it was a decent show, especially saturday and sunday with lots of people...i was @ laventurier du gouin fishing lodge booth..

did you guys see the girl at the fishing dominican republic booth???? hahaha i wont say anymore, off to gatineau this week for the fishing show!