BPS Spring Classic Daily Specials

adempsey

Does anyone recall if the daily specials at BPS during the spring classic at the Vaughan location are the same as those in the US locations? The website doesn't contain them for the Vaughan location yet, but all the US ones are there. Just curious. Good price on Trilene XT [edit: sorry it's XL, not XT] and Terminator spinnerbaits if it's the same.

Cheers.

Edited by FishLogic

I looked at the US flyer too and it doesn't look very good this year. Overall, BPS prices has gone way up. Recently, I received both the BPS master catalog and the Lebaron 2011 catalog. Most items were very similar in price or actual cheaper at LB. Pflueger patriarch $199.94 at LB, $199.99 in the BPS catalog (haven't check their price at VM). Yum stingers $4.99 BPS, only 3.99 at LB. The effect of the high loonie seems to be filtering down to the everyday consumer. The no tax promotion this weekend at LB is making their prices even more attractive and their stocks are pretty good this time of the year. I know what some of you may be thinking, I am not a LB employee or have any relations what so ever with them. I am just pointing out that the deals are better right now at the local stores.